Do The Right Thing is created for all undergraduate and alumni members to gain an understanding of the DKE Philosophy and best practices for chapter accountability, health & safety, and bystander intervention. This course will provide DKE members with a framework for creating a chapter that values self-governance, morality, and accountability through clear standards.
As a result of completing this course, members will be able to:
- Identify the value of Self-Governance within the context of Delta Kappa Epsilon and Health & Safety.
- Recognize the organization’s Standards and philosophy around Health & Safety
- Understand general Fraternity philosophy on Health & Safety
- Develop an understanding of several frameworks to support organizational accountability and bystander intervention
- Applied Learning
- DKE Knowledge
- Organizational Leadership
- DKE Framework
- DKE Standards
- The Bystander Formula