As members of Delta Kappa Epsilon you are expected to take our Member Onboarding course during your first semester as a member of the organization. With the craziness of the last three semesters, we partnered with our friends at BeingPlaid to provide you all the Campus Reconnect course. This course will serve as a 45 to 60 minute review that highlights all of the important topics covered in the TightRope course. All active members of Delta Kappa Epsilon are expected to complete this course no later than November 15, 2021.
As a result of completing this course, members will be able to:
- Recognize the organization’s standards and philosophy around Health & Safety
- Possess a basic understanding of harm prevention through the completion of the Campus Reconnect program provided by BeingPlaid.
- Possess a basic understanding of hazing prevention strategies and knowledge of the risks of hazing.
- Understand many of the important Health & Safety topics and how they apply to the Fraternity experience.
a. Your login email will be the same as the one you received this email too.
b. If you cannot log in, please email Cody Hike for assistance accessing your account.
c. Please check your junk/spam email folder for your account email (Many universities will filter any emails that contain passwords or links)
2. Once you are logged in you can access the Campus Reconnect course linked here.
a. Please email Cody Hike if you have any issues accessing the course.
3. Once the course has been accessed, please click the “Launch” button on your screen; this will open the first part of the Campus Reconnect module on your screen.
4. Once each part course is complete, click on the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of the page. This is imperative in ensuring you get credit for completing the course. (You will need to do steps 3-4 for both parts of the module)