Officers' Academy 2021
Virtual Officer Training
Welcome to Officers' Academy
Started in 2017 as Brother Beta Academy, DekeU – Officers’ Academy has expanded to include programming for the Brothers Beta, Vice Presidents of Health & Safety, Vice Presidents of Recruitment, Chapter Treasurer. If you have questions, please reach out to Travis Tafoya at email@example.com.
Schedule with Zoom Links:
*All Times Central
ZOOM PASSCODE: 1844
If you have any challenges, questions, or needs throughout the day, we will also be hosting a Zoom Support Channel Here throughout the day. This will be open from 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM CST.
Vice President of Recruitment
Vice President of Health & Safety
- Chapter Treasurer
Taking It All Home
- Brother Beta
- Chapter Management
- Delegation & Backwards Planning
- Vice President of Recruitment
- Fraternity Growth & Chapter Builder
- Values-Based Recruitment Moving Virtual
- Vice President of Health & Safety
- Crisis Management
- Chapter Treasurer
- Billing & Budgeting
- Financial Accountability
- The mission of the Officers’ Academy is to cultivate personal and organizational development through the facilitation of skills-based learning sessions focused on the Mission and Values of Delta Kappa Epsilon. The Fraternity does this by providing guidance to organizations in developing a transformative undergraduate experience while reinforcing the Standards, objectives, and intended learning outcomes of the Fraternity.
As a result of the Officers’ Academy Organization Officers will be able to:
- Clarify and outline expectations of their individual position
- Identify improvement opportunities for their position
- Generate a positional plan for organization-wide development and growth
- Identify skills learned from their position and how to apply those to their daily lives and after their undergraduate experience
- Ensure the Organization has an effective officer and chairperson transition process
- Demonstrate comprehension of DKE Health & Safety standards by participating in a facilitated scenario-based educational program
- Review Health & Safety violations from other chapters to better understand practical solutions to crisis prevention and management.
- Identify and establish the supportive relationship between Staff, university officials, and alumni to the organization’s overall success
- DKE Knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Organizational Leadership
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Personal Excellence
Each chapter shall send a minimum of two(2) chapter officers, with higher attendance encouraged.