Officers' Academy 2021
Virtual Officer Training
Welcome to Officers' Academy
Started in 2017 as Brother Beta Academy, DekeU – Officers’ Academy has expanded to include programming for the Brothers Beta, Vice Presidents of Health & Safety, Vice Presidents of Recruitment, Chapter Treasurer. If you have questions, please reach out to Travis Tafoya at email@example.com.
Schedule with Zoom Links:
*All Times Central
ZOOM PASSCODE: 1844
If you have any challenges, questions, or needs throughout the day, we will also be hosting a Zoom Support Channel Here throughout the day. This will be open from 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM CST.
Vice President of Recruitment
Vice President of Health & Safety
- Chapter Treasurer
Taking It All Home
- Brother Beta
- Chapter Management
- Delegation & Backwards Planning
- Vice President of Recruitment
- Fraternity Growth & Chapter Builder
- Values-Based Recruitment Moving Virtual
- Vice President of Health & Safety
- Crisis Management
- Chapter Treasurer
- Billing & Budgeting
- Financial Accountability
- The mission of the Officers’ Academy is to cultivate personal and organizational development through the facilitation of skills-based learning sessions focused on the Mission and Values of Delta Kappa Epsilon. The Fraternity does this by providing guidance to organizations in developing a transformative undergraduate experience while reinforcing the Standards, objectives, and intended learning outcomes of the Fraternity.
As a result of the Officers’ Academy Organization Officers will be able to:
- Clarify and outline expectations of their individual position
- Identify improvement opportunities for their position
- Generate a positional plan for organization-wide development and growth
- Identify skills learned from their position and how to apply those to their daily lives and after their undergraduate experience
- Ensure the Organization has an effective officer and chairperson transition process
- Demonstrate comprehension of DKE Health & Safety standards by participating in a facilitated scenario-based educational program
- Review Health & Safety violations from other chapters to better understand practical solutions to crisis prevention and management.
- Identify and establish the supportive relationship between Staff, university officials, and alumni to the organization’s overall success
- DKE Knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Organizational Leadership
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Personal Excellence
Each chapter shall send a minimum of two(2) chapter officers, with higher attendance encouraged.
Still need to Register?
If you did not register and were sent these links from another officer of the chapter, please contact Travis Tafoya at firstname.lastname@example.org.