DekeU - Events
Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity has thrived from the interaction of members to create an international organization. To bring members together, share brotherhood, and learn from one another, we have set out on providing a variety of educational events that support the development of our organization and members. Below is an overview of the events, learning outcomes, and intent behind our educational offerings.
DekeU - Officers' Academy
Location & Dates
- January 16, 2020
Mission & Purpose
- The mission of the Officers’ Academy is to cultivate personal and organizational development through the facilitation of skills-based learning sessions focused on the Mission and Values of Delta Kappa Epsilon. The Fraternity does this by providing guidance to organizations in developing a transformative undergraduate experience while reinforcing the Standards, objectives, and intended learning outcomes of the Fraternity.
- As a result of the Officers’ Academy Organization Officers will be able to:
- Clarify and outline expectations of their individual position
- Identify improvement opportunities for their position
- Generate a positional plan for organization-wide development and growth
- Identify skills learned from their position and how to apply those to their daily lives and after their undergraduate experience
- Ensure the Organization has an effective officer and chairperson transition process
- Demonstrate comprehension of DKE Health & Safety standards by participating in a facilitated scenario-based educational program
- Review Health & Safety violations from other chapters to better understand practical solutions to crisis prevention and management.
- Identify and establish the supportive relationship between Staff, university officials, and alumni to the organization’s overall success
- DKE Knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Organizational Leadership
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Personal Excellence
DekeU - Convention
DekeU - Emerging Leaders Academy